Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley

Ghostgirl (Ghostgirl, #1)Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Like so many others, I was drawn to this book because of the packaging. I thought it was cute and the concept sounded like fun. Also, like so many others, I was a bit disappointed in the end. The concept had a lot of promise but the author didn't quite deliver. I feel the author didn't follow the mythology very well. I'm a little confused about the ending. It happened so fast and so abruptly that it didn't really work for me. In fact, the action was very uneven throughout and some of the descriptions were quite boring. All that said, however, it wasn't the worst book I've ever read and I will consider reading another one before giving it up completely.

No comments: