Monday, June 1, 2009

Ghouls Just Haunt to Have Fun by Victoria Laurie

Ghouls Just Haunt to Have Fun (Ghost Hunter Mystery, Book 3) Ghouls Just Haunt to Have Fun by Victoria Laurie


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I loved it! I've enjoyed this series from the beginning and this installment was fantastic. I liked the change in scenery, I liked the plot, the action, just about everything. I was a little disappointed by one aspect of the reveal, but the rest of it was so good, that I can totally overlook it. (I wanted to know more about someone that played a big part in the mystery. Don't worry, I won't spoil it for you!) There was a new character introduced that I liked very much. It sounds like the author has also found an interesting way to keep things moving with upcoming books. I can't wait for more in this series! :)

No comments: