Friday, June 5, 2009

A Tisket, a Tasket, a Fancy Stolen Casket by Fran Rizer

A Tisket, A Tasket, A Fancy Stolen Casket (Callie Parrish Mystery, Book 1) A Tisket, A Tasket, A Fancy Stolen Casket by Fran Rizer


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I really loved this book! I liked that the main character works in the funeral business because it's a bit quirkier than usual. I love that her best friend is blind, wonderfully flawed, and holds an unusual job as well. I enjoyed the mystery and most of the resolution. There were a lot of references to other books, or shout-outs if you will, and I liked that. There was very little that I didn't like about the book. It was a little bit quirky, a lot of fun, and even a little informative at times. The main characters were fleshed out nicely and I can't wait to read more of this series. I feel like I'm totally gushing, but I really did enjoy it and it's nice to be so excited about a series again. :)

No comments: