Monday, May 11, 2009

A TV Guide to Life by Jeff Alexander

A TV Guide to Life: How I Learned Everything I Needed to Know From Watching Television A TV Guide to Life: How I Learned Everything I Needed to Know From Watching Television by Jeff Alexander



rating: 2 of 5 stars
I wanted to like this book more than I actually did. It wasn't bad, just not quite what I was expecting either. I've been a TWoP follower for a few years now, so I had an idea of what to expect from a writer on the site. Unfortunately, for me, the book didn't quite deliver as much as I was thought it would. It started off quite strong, but seemed to lose momentum as it progressed. There were a few laugh out loud moments though, so it definitely wasn't a total loss. I wanted to say that I loved it, but in truth, I thought it was okay. Not bad, but not great either. However, I feel the book was targeting an age range that is just a little older than I am, which could explain my slight disappointment. So if you were alive for more than just a few days of the 70's, you will likely enjoy this book more than I did. :)

No comments: