Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Chris Farley Show by Thomas Farley Jr.

The Chris Farley Show: A Biography in Three Acts The Chris Farley Show: A Biography in Three Acts by Thomas Farley Jr.

My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars
An emotional book for me. I adored Chris Farley and loved getting to know him throughout this book. Of course, the story is heart breaking in the end and it's hard not to get a little teary eyed while reading. I liked that not everyone agreed on certain points, but that they were still represented. I have more empathy for David Spade than ever before. I can't imagine what that time was like for him. Overall, it was much more than I thought it would be. It was more emotional, more honest, and more brutal than I expected from a biography written by friends and family. There are a lot of great pictures included too. I loved being able to put a face to the few names that I didn't recognize.

No comments: